Coco Cider with Aloe Leaf Extract & Lemongrass Soothing Therapy Lotion is made of:
• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract. This cactus-like plant of the Liliaceae family contains Vitamin B complex, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and carotene. Ancient civilizations in India, China, and Egypt used Aloe Vera as are for burns, wounds, frostbite, Psoriasis, inflammation, cold sores, and scars.
When applied topically, Aloe Vera blocks up to 30% of the UV rays and protects the skin from sun damage. It contains numerous vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E as well as Choline and Folic Acid
• Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is an active ingredient produced by extracting oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels. VCO prevents premature aging, smoothens skin, retains moisture, heals wounds, protects skin against cracking, helps skin growth and repairs damaged skin.
• Coco Cider Vinegar has an anti-aging effect. It is made from the sap of coconut flowers, fermented for 8 to 12 months turning it into a natural vinegar. This mother ingredient fights skin dryness, prevents skin cancer, provides youthful skin, and treats oily skin. While CCV is a staple in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisine, it is rapidly gaining global popularity.
• Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil is a natural active ingredient in aromatherapy. It sharpens the mind and increases mental acuity and focus. It also reduces redness and calms irritation and itchiness, while cooling the skin.
• Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil is a natural oil derived from the peppermint plant and has a cooling and soothing effect when inhaled.
• Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil contains anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial properties.
• Lavandula Hybrida Oil relieves muscle and joint pain and eases respiratory congestion. Its aroma is sharper and more penetrating than plain Lavadula Oil.
• Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil is used as a natural remedy for wounds and infection. Research from 2010 found that lemongrass essential oil is effective against a variety of drug-resistant bacteria including those that cause skin infections.
• Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil is distilled from the root of a tropical herb. The ginger extract promotes circulation and has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that calm, warm, and soothe the skin.
• Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil is used as astringent, anti-bacterial, and skin tonic. Lemon organic essential oil has been proven to be highly beneficial in body skincare for oily skin types keeping skin healthy and vibrant.
III. PRODUCT SELLING FEATURES
Recommended for those suffering from:
• Clogged nose/Running nose
• Difficulty of breathing
• Recurrent muscle and joint pains
• Sea Sickness and motion sickness
• Sore throat
• Itchy and irritated skin due to mosquito and insect bites
• Bad breath or halitosis
• Having nervous tension or muscle tension
• Skin allergies
• Headache, migraines and nausea
• Stiff neck
• Varicose veins
• Minor sprains