From humble origins as a dedicated salvage group, the DIVING & MARINE MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT have now diversified into a multi-faceted group. Our uniqueness is the ability to offer a full range of marine services both above and below water, with rapid response capabilities. Our operation, capabilities, services and facilities are structured to meet and satisfy the respective requirements of the surrounding industry that incorporates any type of marine terminal, structure, vessel, or requires any type of marine support service.
Demonstrated capabilities include the following services:
- Marine facilities inspection, maintenance & repair.
- Marine construction.
- Power plant seawater intake and outfall inspection & maintenance.
- Piers, jetties, wharves, dolphins; repair and maintenance both surface & underwater.
- Third Party Inspection (third party compliance audit) Services.
- Underwater class vessel survey – BUREAU VERITAS, DNV-GL, AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING, LLOYDS REGISTER and CLASS NK.
- Vessel hull cleaning, propeller polishing & general hull maintenance.
- Installation of mooring systems including; SBM buoys, mooring buoys, marker and weather monitoring buoy systems.
- Full surface supplied air diving capability to 50 meters inclusive of onsite decompression chamber.
- Supply and installation of cathodic protection.
- Supply and installation of steel pile coating protection systems.
- Supply & installation of fendering systems.
- Underwater inspection services; CCTV, still photographs, ultrasonic thickness gauging, cathodic potential measurement.
- Salvage, wreck removal and emergency response interventions.
- Underwater cutting and welding.
- Dive support for telecommunications cable laying operations.
- Subsea pipeline work.
- Quality, safety and environmental management are integral throughout our services provision.
Delivery Lead Time: