A special, high performance laundry pre-treatment formulated for critical cleaning applications like removal of collar and cuff grime, greasy oils, and protein and starch stains. Its unique blend of surfactants and anti-redeposition agents make it a tough grease and grime cleaner, whilst being totally safe for use on all types of clothing fabric.
- FDA Approved; HSR # 5635
- Powerful ingredients for tough grease and stain.
- 100% of its raw materials came from Germany.
- It’s a highly effective, concentrated, all-purpose degreaser and cleaner.
- Color-free and high rinsibility.
- Great for pre-soaking work and for pre-treating stains before main washing cycle begins.
- Safe for hands use ; non-flammable; non-toxic; non-corrosive; non-acidic.
- Multipurpose water based spotter with colorless, transparent, and odorless substance.
- Great for kitchen area, grills, exhaust, greasy floors, crates, windows greasy pans/pots, tools, gas burners, stoves, ovens, countertops, sinks, and even bathrooms, walls, floors, tiles, and other greasy and stain prone area.
- Emulsifies – quickly and effectively emulsifies protein, starches, body and hair oils, inks, tars, and greasy oil stains;
- Great for cuffs and collars.
- Totally safe on almost all clothing material and upholstery/carpet fabrics.
- Water soluble – totally soluble in water and is easily rinsed.
- Versatile – an excellent general purpose cleaner for use on hard surfaces.
- Caustic free hence safe on aluminum, paint duco etc.
- Proven performance with Kingwash liquid detergent with triple stain fighting power. This pre-treatment product works to get stains out the first time, even tough stains like grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce.
For laundry use: liquid soap that cleans tough dirt and stains
Use Kingwash Greasebuster solution for washing greasy linens or you may combine 1:1 with powder soap.
For spotting stain through application:
Spot test the area. Dampen area to be clean with clean water. Apply KW Greasebuster and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Agitate if necessary. Put a clean cloth underneath the stained cloth (preferably an absorbent cloth 3M or “flanela.” Get a toothbrush and use the end side tip and scrape the stain mark in 1 direction upward and downward movement. Stain will drain out underneath and will be absorbed by the “flanela” Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
For spotting stain by pre-treating:
Apply KW Greasebuster by spraying the affected area before loading the stain linen to washing machine and add ½ cup of full strength KW Greasebuster into a full load of laundry (around 7-8 kg) and reduce normal detergent by ½.
For treating stubborn, discolored and heavy stains:
1. Soak affected materials in treatment water containing adequate KW Greasebuster
in a solution of 50-70 ml per kg of fabric for 6 hours to lift stains from the fabric.
2. Extract and squeeze liquid from fabric. (Don’t rinse it with water yet)
3. Soak the extracted fabric in Liquid Bleach Solution for another 6 hours using
30-40ml of fabric.
4. Rinse with water and repeat 2-3 times.
As window / glass cleaner:
1:20Ex. (25ml greasebuster to 500 ml water) **Mixture should be transferred to sprayer bottle. Use squeegee and wipe it dry.
For removing solid stain in faucet cause by hard water minerals:
Spray Greasebuster to the affected area. Let it penetrate around 1-2 minutes. Lightly scrub with the tip of the toothbrush or soft scrubber. Rinse.
Pre-spray traffic lane areas with a 1:40 solution of KINGWASH GREASEBUSTER. Allow 15-30miutes dwell time, agitate and extract rinse.
To degrease exhaust, oven & equipment:
In cleaning heavy carbon and grease for the first time, use undiluted. Thereafter, use 1:1 or 1:3 with water. For best results, use on warm oven (160oF). Spray on with Trigger Spray Unit, direct from gallon bottle of solution. Foaming action allows the product to cling to walls and top side of the oven. Allow cleaner to penetrate for five minutes. For heavy carbon, use oven brush, or Scotch Brite brand applicator with handle. Rinse with a wet sponge to remove all grease and carbon residue. GREASE BUSTER can be applied with good results on a cold oven when cleaner is allowed to set 15 to 20 minutes. Heavily encrusted ovens may require a second application. One application will be adequate for periodically cleaned ovens.
Regular use (Plates or drinking glasses): MAX TO: 1:20
Direction: wipe excess solid grease, spray solution, brush, and rinse. Do this process repeatedly until desired result is met.
Heavily soiled pots & pans:
Use 1:20 ratio KINGWASH GREASEBUSTER alone or put 3-5 tbsp. KW Greasebuster in a liter
of SOAP SOLUTION (powder or liquid solution) for heavily soiled cleaning like pots and pans (as needed).
Steak Platters – Use 1:1 ratio with water.
Grills – Use 1:1 or 1:3 ratio with water.
Hoods – Use 1:4 ratio with water.
Fryers – Use 1:15 ratio with water.
HEAVILY SOILED WASH: If solid grease, direct application is needed.
FOR POTS AND PANS: 1:5 solution may mix in container and apply like in dishwashing liquid. (May also combine 20% with any of the liquid detergent)
CAUTION: King Wash Greasebuster may dry the hands since its forte is to remove oils.
However, since It’s non-acid based, it is non-abrasive to hands.